Google
 

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Operation


As I told, It was most on the day of my brother's marriage, I spent 4 days on painkillers. I got my checkup done and got to know that there are two stones one in kidney and other in urator tube, both of size 7 mm. The latter was painful and need operation. It was a laser operation and it was done on the next day of reception.

Though it was a small operation, but I was a bit feard, as it was my first operation. There was small bleeding but everything was fine in 24 hours. I got my checkup done again after 3 days of my operation. I left for Bangalore on 6 morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anjaan Shayar said...

I hope you are feeling fine right now.

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:12:00 AM  
Blogger Rajesh Pandey said...

Yeah I am totally fine now. Usi din dicharge ho gaya tha.

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.