Google
 

Thursday, June 08, 2006

A busy fortnight

I had a very busy fortnight this time. I went to my hometown. My brother's marriage was on May 28 so had to do rrangements and shopping for the same. The barat went to Varanasi by Marudhar Express on 27. The weather was really hot. We reached there in noon.

2-3 hours before the BARAT nikasi I had acute stone pain and was taken to emmergency ward of the nearest hospital. They gave me two injections and after that everything was fine.

I danced a lot with all the relatives and friends. The next day we left for jaipur. The marriage happened peacefully and with all the religious customs. On June 1, we had reception at Jaipur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.